Monday, April 12

Sell Your Attention

I found this cool site while I was surfing the net awhile ago that pays you to check out new sites. Advertisers pay this company YouData to allow them to refer you to their site. It takes a few mins. to fill out all the information about yourself, nothing personal just the normal questions about your likes and dislikes. This way you only get ads. that fit you, that you would be interested in looking at closely.


I haven't made much money, most ads are under a dollar and only a few at a time. You really do get paid within a day or two into your paypal account. The only thing that sucks is that when you go and log in there is no guraentee you will have any offers. It's not much money but it's so easy and fun!

The company's name is YouData (youdata.com). They are trying to convince consumers like us that we should be the ones controlling our own data and selling our own attention, not third parties like broadcasters, newspapers, and spammers. By creating a MeFile at YouData.com, I now control what ads I see and when I see them. Best part - I am selling my attention directly to interested advertisers, for real money. That's right, I get paid for giving them my attention. I can use the funds to buy music and video online, donate to charities, give to my favorite blogs and websites, or keep the change myself and do whatever I want with it.

It's real. They pay. You should check it out.
Click this link to sign up. My MeFile ID, dozertruck, in the "Referral Code" will tell them I sent you.
http://www.youdata.com/join/dozertruck


What do you have to lose...

No comments:

Photobucket